Following are the objectives of Indian Concrete Institute..
- To promote growth of concrete construction and its sub-specializations.
- To disseminate information and to arrange to train personnel for the needs of changing concepts in the technology.
- To collaborate with national and international agencies in creating better understanding of concrete construction technology.
- To identify R & D problems of practical relevance to concrete construction technology.
- To institute and distribute awards for outstanding achievements in concrete construction technology.
- To arrange periodical seminars and exhibitions on the subject
- To arrange annual lecture series on selected topics of relevance to concrete constructions.